- 32.3% of all exams taken were awarded A* grades
- 65.5% of exams were awarded A*/A grades
- 88.3% were awarded A*/B grade
- 48 students achieved straight A*/A grades
An impressive number of students achieved the top grades, with 22 students gaining straight A* or A grades.
- 35% of all grades were A* or A
- 88% of all grades were A*-C
- 13% of all grades were A*
- 98.9% pass rate
Points are out of a possible 45.
2 students were awarded an incredible full 45 points; just 0.3% of students worldwide achieved this.
- 25.8% gained 40 or more points.
- 39.4% gained 38 or more points
- 77.3% gained 34 or more points
- Average points score 36.6 (average worldwide is 30)
- 93.9% gained the A-level equivalent of A*-B (i.e. Higher Level grades 7, 6 & 5)
To study the IB Diploma, students choose 6 subjects, three at Higher Level and three at Standard Level.